lördag 5 september 2009

Interior decoration

I'm always thinking about how I could put my furniture to get the best positive effects from it.
If I move my huge desk from that corner to the other and if I put my huge bed under the window, Will I get sick then? And the huge bookcase, where should I put that so I don't feel it looming over me all the time?

It all recently came down to one single conclusion; Sell the huge bed and buy a nice bed-sofa instead.
So now I'm at a stand-still, waiting for my bed to be sold, so I can get the money, so I can buy that beautiful bed-sofa...
If the bed isn't sold in a month, I'll give it to charity or just throw it out, because it's disturbing my mental peace, and then I'll go and buy my sofa and eat porridge for the next three months...
:) But I'll be happily eating my porridge :D

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar